Thermal Performance Comparison*
|SolarZone ThermD Elite|
|SolarZone Plus Elite with|
Enhanced Cavity Foam
|SolarZone TG2 Elite|
- Clear: Double-pane clear glass unit.
- SolarZone™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas, and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
- SolarZone™ Elite: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas, and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
- SolarZone™ ThermD Elite: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas, and stainless steel Intercept spacer.
- SolarZone™ ThermD with Enhanced Cavity Foam: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas, and stainless steel Intercept spacer, along with enhanced cavity foam mainframe.
- SolarZone TG2 Elite: Triple-pane unit with one surface of Low-E SHGC glass, one surface of Low-E glass, argon gas and intercept Stainless Steel Spacer.
*Whole window values are based on double-strength glass, standard 4000 Series offering with composite reinforcements. Grids, ST and HP performance values are also available.
When it comes to making your home energy efficient, there is no risk. The payoff is not only significant, but also tangible. You reap the benefits in comfortability and cost because energy-efficient replacement windows, siding and doors are investments that pay for themselves. If you are ready to see the difference and enjoy being comfortable in your home again, request a free in-home estimate with Window World of Joliet today.